Up to 90 recording days
Max. 65000 readings
18 months shelf life
Automatical PDF/CSV/PDF+CSV report with graph & table
LCD Single Use Temperature Data logger with PDF Report
Up to 90 recording days
LCD Single Use Temperature Datalogger with PDF Report is an ideal choice for monitoring and recording the temperature sensitive goods during transportation.
It is perfect for pharmaceuticals, frozen and fresh foods, fruits & vegetable, fish, cold storage etc. It is with very cost-effective design and simple to operate, smart size to minimize the space occupation. The monitor data can be directly read via PDF format by PC at destination, no need extra software.
The trip of LCD Single Use Temperature Datalogger with PDF Report could reach 90 days to show the temperature clearly, covering all kinds of cold chain shipping including seafood, fruits, vegetables and meat.
The vaccine, protein products shipping based on biology and pharmay also could get an ideal temperature monitor solution from this product.
|Type||LCD Single Use Temperature Datalogger with PDF Report||Shelf life||18 months|
|Battery||3.0V CR2032 lithium battery||Display||LCD|
|Logging internal||10 seconds to 2 hours||Run time||Up to 90 days|
|Battery||3.0V CR2032 lithium battery||Memory capacity||65000 readings|
|Measurement range||-30℃—+70℃||Compatible OS||WIN XP/7/8/10|
- The LCD Single Use Temperature Datalogger with PDF Report is important in cold chain transportation for perishable product especially the food. Non breaking cold chain could guarantee food products retaining their high quality and optimum shelf life.
- For meat and fish products, also called frozen food, it is especially important that the growth of microbes is kept as low as possible by maintaining temperature threshold values.
- For fruit and vegetables, the most important thing is to prevent the produce ripening too early. Fruits, vegetables and flowers are highly perishable commodities that require proper environmental monitoring in post harvest handling to maximize freshness, quality and shelf life from the field to the table.
- The environmental condition of temperature-sensitive products must be carefully monitored and documented during handling and storage to ensure food safety, quality and longer shelf life, especially for highly perishable products such as produce, dairy, seafood, meat and poultry and floral product.
- The LCD Single Use Temperature Datalogger with PDF Report is a necessary evidence for the produce owner and the cold chain carrier if the cold chain performance objection is required.
- Freshliance provide all kinds temperature logging or temperature and humidity data logging solutions to make sure every change in whole cold chain solution will be traced and recorded irreversibly, PDF Logging, CSV temperature history, on line IOT logging in any format are available.